I must confess that it’s been absolutely entertaining to watch this season 23 of DWTSDancing With The Stars: How the Game is Played, Past Winners.. Read more ... » reality competition. The episode 13, aired yesterday was just awesome, well for the most part, except that lovely Terra Jolé and pro Sasha Farber were eliminated, whilst the footwork of the other four competitors earned them a place in the finals.
Who takes home the Mirrorball in this seasons’ Dancing With The StarsDancing With The Stars: How the Game is Played, Past Winners.. Read more ... » (DWTS) reality showRussian Reality TV 'Hunger Games' Approves Rape, Murder: See Requirements For Participants. Read more ... »? Well, we are about to find out in less than a week.
The season 23 of the popular reality television series, Dancing with the Stars (DWTS) is gradually nearing its end with the14th episode of the season 23 coming up on Monday, November 21, 2016.
We know that you enthusiastically want to know the couples who made it to the final, well, here they are below.
DWTS Season 23 Finalists
Laurie Hernandez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
James Hinchcliffe and pro Sharna Burgess
Jana Kramer and pro Gleb Savchenko
Calvin Johnson and pro Lindsay Arnold.
Meanwhile, during the semifinals of the competition on Monday, November 14th, the five semi finalists performed one previously unlearned dance.
And the unlearned dance assignments were thus as stated by US Blasting News.
- Couple Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko, Go Mama (quickstep)
- Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Hollow (foxtrot)
- James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess, Santa Maria (Argentine tango)
- Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold, even Nation Army (tango)
- Terra Jole and Sasha Farber, Scars to Your Beautiful (rumba)
The show is designed such that at the second hour, each semi-final couple will team up with an earlier eliminated pro or member of the Dancing with the Stars.
The contestants will also do a trio dance.
For the episode 13 semifinalists, their partnerships for the trio dance were as follows:
- Jole and Farber with Artem Chigvintsev, Hideaway (tango)
- Hernandez and Chmerkovskiy with Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Magalenha (samba)
- Hinchcliffe and Burgess with Jenna Johnson, Gimme Some Lovin (jive)
- Johson and Arnold with Witney Carson, Limbo (salsa)
- Kramer and Savchenko with Alan Bersten, Kill of the Night (Pasodoble)
Who among the four finalists do you think will emerge the winner of 2016 Dancing With The Stars season 23?
Use the comments box below to share your opinions.