In case you missed out in the on-going Big Brother Naija 2017, Pulse Movies has compiled Five events that took place during the Big Brother NaijaBig Brother Naija Auditions Concluded, Six Things You Must Know. Read more ... » day 6 which took place last Saturday. It should also interest you to meet the Big Brother Naija new housemates.
Five Things You May Have Missed
- Uriel and Miyonse had a small heart to heart where she asked him questions about his situation with Gifty and Tboss. According to Miyonse, he could not commit 100% to a certain ‘someone’.
- The housemates got to throw a party as a reward for winning their wager. The theme for this celebration was Nigerian Hip-Hop and Dj Exclusive was in attendance.
- Gifty isn’t interested in being Miyonse’s sidechick. After she realized Miyonse was chatting her up to get Tboss jealous, she made it very clear she thought he was a flirt and a liar for chatting up women in the house when he has a girlfriend back home.
- Few hours after Uriel and Kemen’s heart to heart conversation on Day 5, they exchanged sexy lap dances while Biggie was playing music in the background on day 6.
- Efe who appeared to be a little bit drunk took it personal that Tboss refused to dance at the party, and he expressed his dissatisfaction to the other Housemates.
Kemen spent time with Tboss trying to calm her down. According to him, different people will naturally have different reactions to situations and he also told her that with him, what she sees is what she gets.
Meanwhile, Big Brother Naija 2017 has added new housemates to make it fourteen contestants in the house.
The Big Brother Naija New housemates
DEBIE-RISE: Debie is one of the Big Brother new housemates that entered the house last night. Debie is a self-professed tomboy. It’s clear that she’s always been daddy’s little girl. Growing up she’d help him out often and loved playing sports and staying active. He’s an electrical engineer and she studied Computer Science. Many will remember her as the melanin goddess that came in second on Nigerian Idol. She speaks both Yoruba and Hausa and is still as active as she was when she was young. From football to dancing, to Taekwondo she’s a bonafide fitness freak with big dreams to take Nollywood by storm.
BASSEY: this dude comes from a large family but sadly lost his mom seven years ago, a situation he described was a huge low point in his life. Bassy learnt to fend for himself from a young age and later studied Theatre at The University of Calabar with Acting as his major. He’s single and believes professions of love that aren’t backed up by deeds are pointless. He loves interacting with other gifted people.
What do you think of the Big Brother Naija new housemates?