Britain’s Got Talent Audition Moves to Liverpool, South- Yorkshire
Liverpool it is now your turn to showcase the talent you have got as the auditions for the next series of Britain’s Got Talent 2017 Auditions will hit your city this weekend.
The venue for the audition is St. John’s Shopping Centre Liverpool, on Sunday, November 27, 2016.
The Britain’s Got Talent 2017 Auditions for the above location will start at 11am. Please endeavor to be there on time in order not to miss out.
There will TV cameras at the venue to capture the fun but have it in mind that successful acts won’t meet the stars of the show unless they make it through to the next round.
The team will also be moving to South Yorkshire for auditions on Tuesday, November 29, 2016.
The audition venue is Barnsley College, at the college’s Old Mill Lane, time is from 1pm to 6pm.
Students from 12 onwards are allowed to audition, while Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Also, auditions for the new series of Britain’s Got Talent are to be held in Doncaster next week.
Doncaster is a large market town in South Yorkshire, England. It’s surrounded by suburbs and settlements. The town forms part of the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster, which had a mid-2014 estimated population of 304,185.
For Doncaster audition, the Frenchgate Centre will be the venue for the event scheduled for Monday, November 28, 2016.
Note, the auditions in these various cities allow participants of all ages to showcase their skills and talents in a bid to land a place on the top-rated ITV show.
Hence, aspiring pop stars, dancers, and comedians as well as magicians are welcome to the auditions.
Britain’s Got Talent 2017 Auditions Tips
- Be natural when it comes to talking about yourself. The show demands people who are real
- Try as much as you can to not be like someone you saw previously on the audition.
- Avoid memorizing what to say, but you can just get yourself acquainted with some basic questions. Trust me cramming can disappoint you mostly when you are nervous.
- Be at the auditions venue on time because this will make your nerves more relaxed before your act will be called up to audition.
- Prepare your mind to stay long on the queue in other not to wear out before it gets to your turn.
Meanwhile, Britain’s Got Talent marked its 10th anniversary this 2016 with soldier and magician Richard being crowned the winner.
Richard will be performing in front of The Royal Family at the Royal Variety Performance soon.
For Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams, they will be returning for the season as judges for Britain’s Got Talent season 11, while Ant and Dec will still play hosts to the event next year.
If you have further questions or clarifications please drop in the comments box below.